Institute for Preparing Heirs (IPH) faculty were among 21 expert presenters at the 21st Annual Client University hosted by The Doolin Group at Morgan Stanley in Pasadena.
Faculty and topics included:
- Vic Preisser, IPH Co-Founder, who moderated an expert panel on “The Most Frequently Unasked Questions About Estate Planning” with IPH faculty William F. Kruse and Lisa D. Snyder. Also on the panel was IPH visiting faculty Vanessa Terzian, Partner, Primuth, Driskell & Terzian
- Diane Doolin, IPH Co-Founder, and Jason Brown, Vice President, Morgan Stanley, who co-presented “Family Financial Fitness: A Pathway For Wealth That Lasts” and “Financial Planning For All Ages: One Size Does Not Fit All”
- William F. Kruse, Partner, Lagerof LLP, who spoke on “When, And Why, to Take The Car Keys: Addressing The Legal Concerns of Aging”
- Robin Kalota, Founder, Plan Art LLC, who spoke on “Inheriting Art & Collectibles: Steps to Ensure Your Family’s Collection Lands in The Right Hands”
- Carol Scott, MD, MSEd, FACEP, Scott Health Advisory, who addressed “Your Health & Wellness: Get Ready For Your Trip to The Emergency Room “